Title: Stolen Moments Author: Ronda Sexton Series: TOS Code: Spock/Chapel Rating: NC17 Part: 1/1 Archive: ASC, ASCEML, Spock and Christine homepage, My homepage, all others please ask. "Kiss me," Spock demanded huskily. Christine slid her arms around his shoulders and complied. Her lips moved eagerly over his. His arms tightened around her as the kiss deepened. Tongues danced in a dance as old as mankind. She reveled in his warmth even as he reveled in her coolness. Spock steered them towards his bed. It had been days since they had been able to spend any time together. The Klingon attack on the Enterprise had badly damaged the ship. If it had not been for the timely intervention of the Organians, who were displeased at the Klingons disregard of the treaty, the ship would have surely been taken over by the Klingons. He did not even want to think of what they might have done to Christine had they taken the ship. Klingons were not known for their gentleness with non-Klingon females. Though he was a Vulcan in his heart, he knew that if anyone harmed Christine, he would avenge her with all the savagery of his warrior like ancestors. Sinking onto the bed underneath Spock's heated body, Christine gazed up at his smoldering brown eyes. They had been together for eight months now, and each time they made love was as thrilling as their first encounter had been. Spock's lips descended upon hers again. His hands tugged her gown off of her shoulders as he kissed her passionately. He gazed in satisfaction as her firm, round breasts came into view. He cupped them in his hot hands and began lightly flicking his thumbs across her nipples. She squirmed and sighed in contented pleasure. Tendrils of his mind began reaching out to hers. So deep was their bonding that it took no effort to reach each others' minds. The raw desire in his mind set her afire. She quickly began divesting him of his clothing, not caring that she was tearing some of it in the process. Her responsiveness to him heightened his arousal all the more. He ripped the gown from her body, but then as he removed her panties, he did so with a painstaking slowness. His arousal had increased his body temperature and his fingers felt like fire as they slid ever so slowly down her legs. After he dropped the panties to the floor, he began to intimately caress her moist folds. Christine gasped with pleasure and reached to seductively stroke his chest. The lush hair tickled her fingers. Spock leaned down and began to tease a nipple with kisses and licks. She wound her fingers through his silky hair and pressed upward against his questing mouth. Encouraged, Spock took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking hard. At the same time, he shoved a finger into her deep channel and began rhythmically sliding it in and out, a prelude of what was to come. Christine tightened her muscles on his finger. The hot finger felt so good inside of her. She wished he would hurry and add more fingers. Spock sensed this thought and quickly added two more fingers to the one that was already moving in her heated channel. **Is that better, t'hy'la?** They often communicate via their bonding when making love than actually speaking the words, it made for a more intimate encounter. **Yes, Spock, but as good as....* she lost her train of thought as sensations intensified throughout her body. Sensing she was near, Spock position himself over her and thrust into her slowly, enjoying the way her warm walls embraced him. He moved in and out of her at an increasingly steady pace, as she matched him thrust for thrust. In an explosion of light and color, they came together.... Spock pulled Christine close to him as her body cooled from their passions. She cuddled against him in contentment. "Interesting way to end an argument, Spock," she commented drowsily. "Indeed, at the time, it seemed the logical thing to do."